Google Pubsub - suggested repo for production is not working (graphql-google-pubsub)

Good day,

Your documentation on subscriptions suggests a production library for google-pubsub: Subscriptions in Apollo Server - Apollo GraphQL Docs

It seems this library is not maintained and that it is currently experiencing issues: commonMessageHandler returning null · Issue #32 · axelspringer/graphql-google-pubsub · GitHub

This github issue is mine, and if anyone would is keen assisting me, it would be great :slight_smile:

Further, I’m considering to take over and maintain the graphql-google-pubsub library. So, let me know if anyone want to jump in and join…

Thanks!

1 Like

I don’t have an answer to your particular bug, but perhaps one of the other forks of that repository has tried to address this? For example, this one looks like it’s been recently active:

Hi there, thanks for the direction.

I managed to get it working but it does not work in production. In fact, I have now literally created 6 different implementations of Apollo/graph subscription servers. All of which I got working on localhost. None of which works with apollo studio in production…

I’m really about to give up here and I’m absolutely willing to pay for some consultation on this matter…

If anyone is willing to assist, please msg me.
Thanks

Hey Super,
I’m experiencing the same issue. Did you find a solution for production?