"Presentation by Mandi Wise" is not displayed on the website

Hi all!

this page (Introduction to Apollo Federation - Apollo GraphQL Docs) contains the section " The following presentation by Mandi Wise further describes…" but the presentation is nowhere to be seen…

can anything be done about it? thanks!

The video is working for me. Can you view it on YouTube or is it possibly unavailable to you?

in your reply, I can see it and play it! aha, now I see - I had to allow pop-ups on the website (in Chrome) now I can see that video. maybe it could be good idea to put some hint as an alt-text or something, so users who have pop-ups or iframes blocked by default, will at least see the suggestion

Great - and thanks for the feedback! I’ll pass it along to our docs folks :slight_smile:

@62mkv I actually can’t reproduce this in Chrome - can you point me to the settings you might have configured to cause the block?

I clicked somewhere, probably “Site settings”, got to chrome://settings/content/siteDetails?site=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.apollographql.com

Then, there’s a section “Privacy and Security” on the left pane, then in the “Permissions” group on the right side, there’s “Pop-ups and redirects” option, that had “Block” value. I’ve set it to “Allow” and the video appeared ok.

PS: I am in an enterprise environment, so most likely this option would be “Allow” by default for regular (home) user.