Voyage II Fetch error from router

Hi @MichelleMabuyo Thanks for reaching out!

It’s been a couple weeks since I looked at this since I was busy with the holidays and got sick right after :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I decided to revisit the tutorial and start from scratch and this time I got past the point where I was stuck with no issues–no idea what was different this time!

BUT, I did run into what looks like the same or a similar problem a little further on in the tutorial. After moving over the query and mutation resolvers and publishing my subgraphs, I’m getting “received corrupt message” errors again when trying to query the “me” type:

(I’m also having issues with the “GetListing” query from the tutorial example, but I’m not 100% sure if that’s purely related to the “received corrupt message” errors or if I did in fact mess up something else in the implementation)

The router config file should be configured correctly I believe, and I should have all the things running (npm run launch from the monolith directory, npm start from the monolith directory, npm start from the subgraph-accounts directory, and the router running from the router directory)

I’ve pushed up the current state of my code here: GitHub - bjpennington/odyssey-voyage-II-server: Apollo Odyssey tutorial repo

If you’re able to point me towards anywhere I might have bungled things up, I’d appreciate it!

FWIW, I’m using:
node: v16.13.2
npm: v8.1.2
Firefox: v108.0.2 (64-bit)
MacOS: Ventura 13.1 (using an Apple M1)

Thanks again so much for taking the time to look into this (and for the work y’all are doing on these awesome tutorials!) :pray: