Does Apollo iOS Support Query Batching?

I am currently working on an iOS mobile application, and we are using Apollo iOS to interact with our GraphQL server. Our team is interested in optimizing network requests by implementing query batching.

I wanted to reach out to the Apollo team to confirm whether Apollo iOS supports query batching. If so, could you please provide some guidance or examples on how to effectively implement query batching in an iOS environment using Apollo?

Additionally, if there are any best practices or considerations specific to query batching in Apollo iOS that we should be aware of, I would greatly appreciate any insights.

Thank you for your time and assistance.

Hi @Raju_SVP, no query batching is not a feature of Apollo iOS at the moment. The SDK is open enough for you to implement it yourself but it is not a trivial change.

We have a long-standing issue to track this with some extra details. I suggest reading through it to understand what is needed if you want to build this yourself. Support query batching · Issue #192 · apollographql/apollo-ios · GitHub