Please select a valid operation in your document to generate a query plan

Hi, I’m in the Voyage-1 tutorial in the Gateway configuration part.
When I am in Apollo studio and click the Query Plan Preview, this message is displayed:
Please select a valid operation in your document to generate a query plan.
I tried to check it in the final version but got the same result.
Does anyone have the same issue?
Thanks

Hello @Ygryc. I went through the demo project and was indeed able to reproduce and received the same error message.
I’ve notified the team in charge of this feature. Thank you for reporting the issue, I think this shouldn’t block you from continuing the course, but I’m sorry this disrupted your learning experience.
Best,
Raph

I’m having the same issue a year later. Doesn’t exactly give me confidence in using studio for my use cases. Is this a limitation of using studio when running the router locally?

Hey there @Nicholas_Steblay1 - sorry to hear you’re having issues. The team is working on fixing the query plan preview issue, which is only occurring on supergraphs using Federation 2.5. The original issue this forum post is referring to was fixed shortly after it was reported.

For this particular course, you should be able to move on by setting the build pipeline track back to Federation 2.4. Hope that helps! Let me know if you’re still running into issues and we can troubleshoot together.